Saturday, September 5, 2009

Back to Tatting


I decided to put the crazy quilt block to the side and picked up my shuttles. This is what I tatted. It's a challenge piece from the HGTV board. It's supposed to be a full size doily but we only had to do the first three rounds. I tatted it in size 60 Choco-Raspberry from Tatskool. The pattern is from Georgia Seitz's website. I love the color. I think I'm going to try a teapot in this same color. I'm also working on a needle point piece, painting on screen and I need to start my July crazy quilt block. I better get going.

4 comments:

Donna said...

WOW! It's really pretty. I love the color too. Can't wait to see the needlepoint and paintings.

Tatskool said...

It looks yummy, do you mind if I post it on my blog sometime.

One Craft at a Time said...

That would be great Tatskool. I love this color.

Unknown said...

Pretty! ☺