I attempted my first beaded ribbon. It turned out OK. I didn't have much space to work in but I wanted to give it a try anyway. I also made my first button cluster and I'm really pleased with it. I still need to add some fillers above the cluster, I just haven't figured out what yet. Click on any of the pictures for a closer look.
The last picture is a large clothes pin I painted Saturday. I know it's a little early for Halloween. I stuck a piece of paper in it so you could see that it can hold a picture, recipe, etc.... I still need to add black and purple glitter to it but I thought I would show it. I took a side view picture but my camera will not upload it to my computer. It does that to me sometimes and I can't figure out why. I just noticed the date is wrong too. I just took the pictures today.
I hope my next post is to say that this block is finally done. You probably will be too!